“Nice view.” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Elyria, Ohio
“Nice view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here and found the view very nice and the room was nice and quiet the free breakfast was nice it had 2 kinds of scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes or biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and yogert with granola. I wish they had a full time restaurant you have to walk a short distance to jusdi's restaurant if your hungry and don't want to drive.

• Stayed March 2013
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with you, the views are quite nice. I am pleased to hear you like the rooms and the breakfast. I apologize that we do not have a restaurant on site but we do offer room service. I hope that the next time you visit us you can utilize that amenity. Thank you so much for the great review! I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this hotel and I decided to stay here. My decision was right. The location, room, and their service were all great. The location was perfect as I wanted to visit many spots here and there. It was always convenient to start a trip to any spot from this hotel. The room I got was simple and cozy, I really liked it. And it was very convenient that a parking space was right in front of the room. Also, I was amazed by the view from the room! Red rocks can be seen all around and the sunset is so pretty.
i cannot forget to mention their hospitality. The staff willingly helped me with a complicated problem which occurred on my way to the hotel and needed solving immediately. Without their help, I couldn't have enjoyed the trip at all. I'd love to express my deep gratitude to them, especially Jonelle! Arigato!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the heartwarming review. It is always such a joy to hear that we were able to alleviate someone's stress so that they can thoroughly enjoy their time in Sedona with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, the location, the customer service and most importantly the views. I will certainly let Jonielle know how much you appreciated her help. Please come and see us again soon!

Delta, Bc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our friends invited us to spend a few days in Sedona with them.
Booked the Inn of Sedona on line and were very pleased with our selection.
We had a panoramic view right of our window and the upper balcony in front, what a treat it was.
The scenery was out of this world and the hotel was the right compliment.
Right after we arrived, we extended our stay with an extra day.
We enjoyed our stay and be back. Oh, before I forget, the weather had just turned to sunny with not a cloud in the sky.
Thanks for the hospitality.

Joe and Rosario

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am ecstatic to hear that you had such an amazing time during your stay with us. It is always nice to hear that we exceeded a guest's expectations. I am honored to learn that you extended your stay with us and that we have gained your loyalty as a guest. It was such a pleasure having you as a guest and I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again in the future.

Montgomery Village, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family consisting of 2 grandparents and 1 mother of 2 granddaughters just spent three nights at this hotel. The view from our rooms was magnificent - in front of our rooms was a wide terrace furnished with tables and chairs. In the distance were the reknown Red Rocks. So the setting was breathtaking. The rooms were good. A feature helpful to me was the door separating the sink dressing area from the sleeping area so an early riser did not awaken a person asleep. The service was personable and helpful especially the Concierge who arranged for our Pink Jeep Tour to come to the hotel for us We used the pool and hot tub, both well-maintained. The included breakfast was really quite good. Of particular fun was an automatic pancake machine - really cool, and good pancakes, too. Within easy walking distance is the New Frontier Food Store - something like Whole Foods but MUCH better. I could have eaten every meal there! Do note that there is no elevator so if a flight of stairs is a problem tell them that when you make reservations and they will put you in a room which does not require walking stairs.

Room Tip: Our friends told us to ask for a room facing the Red Rocks which we did and were awed by the views...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am honored that you would bring three generations of family to vacation at our hotel. It is always so refreshing to hear about the wonderful experience our guests have during their stay with us. I am delighted to hear that the staff was friendly and that all the amenities we have to offer were utilized. Thank you for being our guest. I hope to see you again soon!

Racine, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family stayed here March 11, 2013 while on a road trip from Las Vegas through AZ. Had a small problem finding the motel at night. The road curves and goes through 2 roundabouts coming from the North.
- room was small; clean; bathroom had a separate area with door for shower/bath and toilet; counter area with large mirror; small fridge; heater/AC is very loud; this is your average motel; The room should really be around $100 but because of the location you pay double plus some.
- Breakfast: area is too small for the amount of people that visit. We had to wait for a table and barely made the 9:30 cutoff. They serve scrambled eggs, which were overcooked, sausage, have a pancake maker, fruit, cereal, toast, etc.
- View: the view is beautiful on the terraces - east and west sides.
Overall an okay motel - nothing special.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I really appreciate your feedback about your stay with us. I am glad you were able to find the hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the views and rooms. I apologize if the price was a little high but as you mentioned it is Sedona in March and rates do get quite competitive. My suggestion would be to book your rooms farther out in order to get a lower rate. I am happy to hear that your stay was an overall success and I hope that you will visit us again.

Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

When we stayed at the Sedona Inn, we thought it was just going to be another average hotel. But, this hotel had great service from the first time we walked in until the morning we left. It has an outdoor pool, a gym, continental breakfast, and we got free hot apple cider. Their is a desk beside the lobby where you can book attractions such as helicopter rides and pink jeep tours. You can get a free shuttle bus to take you directly to downtown Sedona. We may have had a maximum of a 5 minute wait for the shuttle guy to get their. He was very nice and gave us a lot of information about Sedona and answered any question that we asked him. The front desk workers were very friendly. The beds in the room were very comfortable, and the atmosphere makes you feel at home. I would most definitely recommend this hotel for anyone in the Sedona area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I am thrilled to hear that your expectations were exceeded during your stay with us. It is our goal to to make sure we provide the best customer service possible which is why we offer the free "About town Shuttle", the complimentary concierge and the friendly and helpful staff. I am honored to hear that we have gained your loyalty. Thank you for the wonderful review. Please come see us again soon!

Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on February 9, 2013. We arrived between 8-10pm and the staff that checked us in left much to be desired. Besides not being very friendly, they also seemed like they had better things to do than to help us; the manager may want to remind them that they are in the hospitality industry.
The room itself was dated but clean. The location and the views from this property are really the main reasons to stay at this hotel. There are many stores, shops and canyons to keep you occupied for hours. Or you can just sit on your balcony and enyoy the canyon views all day long. They offer a free breakfast buffet that included eggs, bacon, potatoes, ceral, bread, juice etc. I don't think we plan on staying here again the next time we are in Sedona because the staff didn't make us feel welcome during our visit...and most of the time, that outweights the location and views for us.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
I am so disappointed to hear that your check-in experience was less than welcoming. I can assure you, that type of service is not what we are known for. We actually strive to provide the best customer service possible. Our guests are like family to us and we want you to feel welcomed and as if we are your home away from home. I took the time to research who was on duty the night you checked in and the staff member that helped you is no longer an employee at the hotel. I hope that you will come back and visit us again, giving us an opportunity to show you what we are really like.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona? Share your experiences!