“Poor room management” 1 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
england
“Poor room management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We arrived to rest and relax in our rooms however because the outside decks are all shared the people 2 rooms away from us had organised a big party outside our room. No other rooms were available for us and it is crazy why we should be booked rooms in the middle of a large party group. We had no space or table chairs to sit on from which we could enjoy the views.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I am so disappointed to hear that your stay was less than amazing. It is very uncommon that a situation like that would not be handled to the satisfaction of our guests. Our goal is to have every guest leave here feeling rested, happy, and wanting to come back as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for the disruption during your stay with us. I appreciate you bringing the issue to my attention. I can guarantee that is will not happen again. I hope that you will come back and see us so that we can leave you with a much more pleasant experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We chose this hotel after staying at the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn and asked to be booked into the Inn of Sedona. We got a very good rate, perhaps because we are "seniors"! Just as other reviewers have said, the views and service are fantastic. Our room was very spacious and there was a parking spot right outside our room. Great buffet breakfast included in the price to set you up for the day. No other meals are provided but there's an excellent shuttle service to take and collect you anywhere within 5 miles (we used it). There is also room service which is provided by a local restaurant. We wanted to do some hiking while in this beautiful area. The Concierge, Joan, couldn't have been more helpful giving us excellent information on local trails as well as restaurants and other local activities. Thank you Joan, we had a great time and the sun shone too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
What great feedback! Thank you so much for the thorough review. It is always so nice to hear about our guests enjoying their stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to utilize the free shuttle service and that Joan was such a big help in planning your trip. I will definitely let her know how much she helped you on your trip. Please come and see us on your next visit to Sedona. It was a pleasure having you as our guest!
Ramona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I found this place by luck. The check-in staff was superb. A warm welcome with smiles and a real fine attitude. Great views of the red rocks from the patio outside our room with table a chairs for lounging or a drink. While easy to get to off the "main drag", it was set back to eliminate the noise and making a comfortable, relaxing stay. Add to that a full breakfast buffet. You can bet that you will enjoy this property and I know I will choose it when I return to Sedona.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I love to hear about our guests enjoying there time spent with us in Sedona. I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with our staff, the breakfast, our location and the amazing views. It is so nice to know that we have gained your loyalty through being the best that we can be. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and sharing your lovely experience with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The welcoming staff were examplary. We were treated like important guests. The property was lovely, especially the common patio with chairs and tables, which was outside our back door. The views were magnificant and the out-of-the-way location made the stay quiet and private - almost serene. I believe I will visit here next time with my children and grandchildren as theer were connecting rooms.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
What a great review! Thank you so much for the kind words. I must tell you, you were treated like important guests because you are important to us. I am so glad to hear that we have gained your loyalty and that you will be back with your family. It is always such a pleasure to help make memories with our guests. It certainly was a pleasure having you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hotel was a great place for me and my friends to stay! Comfy beds, thicker walls so neighbors can't wake you up easily, AMAZING views on your balcony, free wifi, fast and friendly service, assorted breakfast options, and great location. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
I love to hear the enthusiasm in your voice, for our facilities, staff, and your experience overall. It's so encouraging to know that you left Sedona with awesome memories, and that we helped make your stay that much more enjoyable. Please come visit us next time you are in Sedona!
Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just like almost every other reviewer here, I can't help but mention the fantastic view this hotel has of the Sedona landscape. The balconies (accessible through your room's private door) grant you an unobstructed view of the famous red rocks and lush, green valley. The hotel is in a central location, making it a short drive to many of the city's premier hiking trails as well as the many tourist oriented shops and restaurants found downtown. All of the amenities and services are top notch, with clean, spacious rooms and a well stocked continental breakfast. If you're looking for some place wonderful and economical to stay in during your visit to Sedona, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
What a great well rounded review! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you were with your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you liked the rooms and enjoyed the breakfast. I have to agree with you and the rest of our guests, the views are amazing. I am so happy to hear that you were able to utilize the shared terraces. I would like to thank you again for the great review. I hope to see you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona? Share your experiences!