“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Glendale, Arizona
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The staff at this hotel goes the extra mile to meet the needs of their guests. We had a problem when checking in and the staff persevered until the problem was solved. Our room is quiet, attractive and comfortable; the view is magnificent!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate the kudos for our staff resolving your issues, and I hope you come see us again very soon. Next time, come for more than one night and let us know you're return guests ;)

Always nice to see our neighbors from the Valley!

Saara Ronan
Front Office Manager
Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

From the moment we checked in, I realized this wasn't your "typical" Best Western. The lady who checked us in noticed that we were staying for 5 nights, so she automatically upgraded us to a room with a view. How nice! We arrived at night, so waking up in the morning and stepping out on to the balcony was a such a TREAT to be awoken to absolutely stunning views of the red rocks. The Concierge was a gem. She was so friendly and went through a list of places to go, provided discount cards to reasturants, and gave us maps & directions for a few of the sites on our list. The location is OK, you can get to any shop or restaurant within 5 minutes but need a car, there's no place to walk to nearby. We had a rental car anyway since all the sightseeing locations on our list required driving out to national parks or state parks. The room and bathroom were good. The balcony is the real draw. It's a huge terrace shared with everyone on that floor with several tables and chairs. I would go outside to read or chat on my phone at least an hour everyday. If only it had a hammock, I would have spent even more time out there. There is a free daily breakfast that was more than adequate, so all we needed was a small snack or light lunch. They had quite a bit: eggs, potatoes, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, muffins, toast... and best of all a supercool machine that makes pancakes on demand in 60 seconds. Bottom line, it may not be the Ritz but you get quite a bit for the value and the service is good.

Room Tip: The lady who checked us in noticed that we were staying for 5 nights, so she automatically upgraded...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
What an amazing review! Thank you so much for mentioning all the great things about our hotel. I am so glad that you were able to leave satisfied. It brings my staff and I great pleasure to have yet another satisfied guest! I hope that you will come back and enjoy another stay with us.
Milton, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We drove up from Tempe for one night, stopping at our favorite Reiki store, Peace Place, eating at an amazing gluten-free restaurant, Picazzo's, taking in a slide presentation by Dr. Chet Snow on crop circles at the Sedona library and then taking in the Grand Canyon the next morning, The hotel is in a nice place, a little ways out of town, so nice and quiet. The staff was pleasant. The room wasn't much to talk about, just 2 double beds that weren't very comfortable, a small bathroom, and no real western style to the decor.... The complimentary buffet breakfast in the morning was nice! The staff at the desk was nice. It was overpriced for the room, but then again, it is Sedona... We were greatful to have had a day in one of the most beautiful and spiritual places in North America!

Room Tip: We had a quiet room on the second floor. We did get up early to get the to the Grand Canyon before...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy Sedona while you were here. It sounds like you were able to accomplish a lot in a small amount of time. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly and that you liked the breakfast. I will pass along your suggestion about the western decor to my General Manager. I really hope that you will come and see us again!
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We decided to stay at Best Western for the last three nights of our trip. I was looking forward to staying in a room on the second or third floor with a view. We had to have a pet room so we were relegated to the bottom floor of the hotel with a view of the parking lot facing Soldiers Pass Drive. We just walked around the hotel and stood on the terraces opposite to catch the views. Other than that minor disappointment, the service was superb! They have a concierge service that is very helpful. The breakfast is very good! It consists of scrambled eggs, yogurt, hot sausage, pancakes, cereal, toast, English muffins, fresh fruit. It was a great breakfast compared to the other places we stayed. It was much more expensive to stay, but I feel the accommodations were worth the price. We also called the front desk needing more toiletries and coffee. They brought a whole bag full of plenty of coffee and more than enough toiletries! Little touches, such as the dog gift we received upon arrival, made this stay special!

• Stayed November 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are very pet friendly and most of us have animals of our own, so we welcome yours!

Our breakfast is an upgrade, so it's good to know you enjoyed it. I hope we see you and your pet here again at our hotel very soon.

Saara Ronan
Front Office Manager
Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Castlegar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

A group of 4 family members spent 2 nights and next time definitely plan to stay longer. Just step out your door to experience fabulous sunrise and sunset - glorious views - friendly, cheerful and helpful staff . Definitely highly recommend to one and all - fabulous experience!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Those terraces are amazing, and one can never get enough of those views. Thank you for your kind words for our staff, you've been so encouraging. Please come visit us again just as soon as possible!
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My tight schedule only permitted me 1 night here, but how I wish that could have been 2 or 3. Great hotel, nice rooms, very polite staff and FANTASTIC views.
The staff were very helpful, in fact one of them gave me a lift in her own car back to the town centre. Nice breakfast too.

Room Tip: My room had a HUGE patio area with incredible views. I'm not sure if they all have this facility...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
I am thrilled to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us! I wish you could have stayed longer as well. I am so glad that we were able to provide such great customer service. Although, we generally do not allow our staff to give guests rides unless it is on the shuttle, I am glad we were able to help you. Thank you so much for the great review. I hope to see you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son and I stayed here for 3 nights on a trip to the red rocks. It was a really nice place. The front desk was so helpful with tips and tour discounts before and during the stay. The views were amazing. And the porches all across the hotel really showcase the beauty of sedona. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone. We were a little late to breakfast one day and the very sweet staff at breakfast unlocked the door and said there is plenty of food for you. It is those kind of things that can really make a trip special or have the ability to ruin it. Thanks. great job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I am so glad that you and your son had such a lovely time with us. It is our number one priority to make sure our guests feel welcomed and at home. I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate you and your son at breakfast and that as a whole we were able to improve your visit to Sedona. I hope you will come back and see us again!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona? Share your experiences!