“Nice views. Good breakfast.” 4 of 5 stars

Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #8 of 46 hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Nice views. Good breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Pros:
- Breakfast is great.
- Room size.
- Strong wifi signal.
- Staff were pleasant.
- The view was spectacular.
- Bed was good enough.

Cons:
- The locations was not that close from the shops. But this wasn't a issue since it's a short drive.
- The price could be a little bit better.
- No safe inside the room.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to agree with you, the views are nice. I am very pleased to see that you liked the breakfast. We just recently upgraded and it is always nice to hear that it was a good choice. I hope to see you again soon!

1,321 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The business, location, service, conditions are excellent! Only one guy very weird, I think he was the manager of the shift also! I cannot accept that we met him at his worst day in life; therefore, I’d dare to form my request, ″take it easy buddy, do not ‘kill’ the rest of my life just because you think I made a ‘mistake’ by booking through Expedia!‶ I am trying to make my life easier, not harder; can you understand this? if not, please recall, we explained this to you, again, and again, and again, and we apologized if offended your business by booking through Expedia! Golly Moses buddy! haven’t you ever taken actions that someone else thought were wrong while you did the best you could? Anyway, thanks to the girl next to you, who took care of everything; she even tried to tell you politely ″hold it, do not attack them, it is not their mistake!‶, but you..., you..., hmmm..., you tried for your ego instead for the customers!
However, it looks like they know who you are, there! Many of the staff called us back in the room, with “yes, we know”, “yes, we apologize”, and not only they made our stay PERFECT but gave us a bottle of wine, and smiles here, and smiles there! What nice staff and hotel! The best view in the area and all was good.
People, I think they ″know‶ and will take care of this guy! Do not hesitate to book with this hotel! Excellent service, excellent view, nice pool, rich breakfast! All good and we suggest you, do not miss this experience for one incident that was taken care so well, by all and any means!

Room Tip: All good and if anything happens it will be taken care of!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I apologize for the rough beginning but I am so pleased to hear that the rest of the staff was able to make the duration of your stay much more pleasant. I am thrilled that you enjoy the time you spent it with us. The employee that you were referring to in your review is no longer with our company so when you come back and see us you will have nothing but pleasant encounters. Thank you for your feedback.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We recently stayed here for three nights on a motorcycle trip to this area. The view was unbelievable. We loved the terrace and outside table. It was a great place for happy hour with the friends we ride with. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The free breakfast was very good. If traveling on motorcycles---the staff understands your needs for food parking. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for view of Red Rocks!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
I am so happy that you and your group thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I am also thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer and that we were able to accommodate your needs. It definitely was a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in this wonderful location! We had a front row seat from our room to view the ever-changing red bluffs. The hotel has 2 public viewing decks, as well as right out your door. The rooms are reasonably priced and well done inside. Especially appreciated the nice shampoos and soaps. We quickly learned how great it was to leave your car in the lot and not touch it until time to move on. This being due to the shuttle service provided. We were dropped off and picked up at our convenience wherever we wanted to go by friendly and helpful drivers. We will be back next time!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the red bluffs....probably most of them do!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
It is always such a pleasure to hear how much our guests enjoyed themselves while staying with us. I love to hear what people think of the beautiful red rocks and shared terraces. I am so glad that the shuttle was very helpful for you. That is the whole reason why we provide that service. I really appreciate all the great things you mentioned about our hotel. It definitely was an honoring having you as our guest and I cannot wait to see you again!
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights, had a great time and it is a very nice hotel. It was for my Mom's 70th birthday, the staff left a bottle of wine with a birthday card in our room. Nice touch! The rooms are comfortable and clean, nice soaps and shampoo. Also able to park right outside your room. Breakfast is pretty good, with lots of selection and good coffee, also fresh coffee served 24 hours in the Lobby and it was very good and nice to have in the afternoon.
The VIEWS are magnificient! We were lucky to have to have a room on the top floor, but the terraces are open and anyone from anyfloor can move around to see a great view. I would say the views look great from both the 2nd and 3rd floor, the bottom floor is for people with pets, but again they can move up and see the views. The concierge I forgot her name but it started with a "J", she gave me great advice about good places to shop for lower price jewelry, good scenic drives and places for my Mom who was having pain in her foot, to do short walks. She also made reservations for dinner for us. Great place you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: ask for the top terrace, but the 2nd floor would be good as well.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
What a wonderful review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our best to make sure that our guests feel completely welcomed and relaxed. I think from your feedback we accomplished that. I am thrilled that your Mother enjoyed her 70th birthday with us in beautiful Sedona. I hope that you will all come back and see us again soon!
Zevenaar, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona is a gorgeous place on the outside - the architecture is typical for Sedona en the grounds are very well kept. The hotel boasts about its views of the red rocks and those views do NOT disappoint. The sunset sets the rocks on fire.
What did disappoint however, was the room itself. Nice enough and clean, but nothing surpassing a mid-price motel. Not what we expected for the price that we paid. We were also annoyed by the fact that the window couldn't be opened to let the fresh evening or morning air in.
A big plus was the shared outside space with view of the rocks.
The breakfast was very good, with fresh fruit and pancakes. Have your breakfast outside by the pool!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the rocks!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
What an insightful review! I am so thrilled to hear that the views of the red rock did not disappoint your expectations. I am somewhat upset that the rooms did not meet your expectations. Thank you for the suggestion about the windows. We are planning a renovation during the off season which is coming soon. I hope that you will come and see us again so that we can leave you with an all around amazing experience.
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We recently stayed here for two nights at the beginning of our Sedona - GC - Page - Vegas vacation. What a great start. We were in a fireplace room on the 3rd floor. What a beautiful view. We were travelling with another couple so the terrace was really what sold us on this hotel and it was great. It offered us a place to gather without being in each others' rooms. THe rooms are not large but certainly adequate and nice to have fridge. Beds very comfortable. Also liked that we could park right outside our door which surprised me being on the 3rd floor, I hadn't taken the hilly nature of Sedona into account.
Front desk staff were friendly and helpful and offered advice when asked. Restaurant advice for the Hideaway our first night was perfect.
Location is also great, not downtown but not far either. We had a vehicle so this was fine.
Breakfast was great and far exceeded normal "included" breakfasts. We would take ours to the the terrace and enjoy the beautiful weather.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It is clear that you were able to enjoy all our amenities and beautiful Sedona. I am thrilled to hear what a great time you and your group had while staying with us. I am so happy that we were able to start your vacation off right. I hope to see you again soon!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona? Share your experiences!