As a business travel who stays in hotels all over the country for work I was searching for a place to relax after a day of hiking the red rocks of Sedona. As a single travelor this trip I wanted comfort, safety and a relaxing enviornement with a tremendous view.....After searching many sites and reading numerous reviews on trip advisor I called the Best Western to get more details such as are they a non smoking hotel, what was the view like and did they have amenities i was accustom too.
I called after 11pm and had the great pleasure of speaking to Cynthia who was a wealth of knowledge, kindness and extremely willing to provide me with details about the hotel not available online. She gave me not only the comfort that my stay would be pleasant, the view amazing but also provided me new directions from Phoenix that cut an hour off my travel time, i will stay here again on my next visit and learned that by calling direct they gave me a better room with a fantastic view
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Best Western, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.