Traded in my 2 bedroom from a studio (oversize hotel room). The room was very nice, the balcony was good to set on while drinking morning coffee. We were at the top of a hill, so we had a good view of some hills, to me preferable to overlooking the golf course. Although a queen bed, it was comfortable, great shower. The biggest disappointment was the couch. Very uncomfortable, no place to set and enjoy the tv or read. The disadvantage of the studio is my wife sleeps late, I get up early. No place for me to read, so went down to the reception area. Best coffee anywhere.
I enjoyed my stay, The location turned out to be better than staying in Sedona. We traveled to Cottonwood, Clarksburg, Jerome. Better prices and a lot of interesting places in old town Cottonwood. The Verne canyon train trip is relaxing and enjoyable. Felt that there was the usual pressure to attend a timeshare discussion, with the usual incentives. The Wi-Fi is separate from the resort and cost $30 for the week (free use of the computers in the welcome center)
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.