You'll have space - and plenty of it - in these Diamond Resort-owned units. Our one-bedroom was huge, with all of the amenities you'd expect in a time share. The pool is somewhat dated and our unit has clearly been used without an update for a while, but that didn't detract from the place. Units are being refurbished. Not sure about the public areas.
The only downside is the location. Set in the Village of Oak Creek, it is still a 15 minute drive to Sedona proper. There are restaurants and cafes within walking distance - as long as you're willing to brave the big hills - and a grocery store (Weber IGA) at the next roundabout. The views are good to great, depending on what building you're in. There are no food services onsite. The concierge is very helpful - but there is a continuing need to 'sell' the timeshare 90 minute visit, even when they knew we are regular Diamond customers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.