“Tender Loving Care” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 153 Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Acton California
17 attraction reviews
“Tender Loving Care”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had an amazing spa day here. I called last minute and they fit me in. I did not feel rushed. I felt as if I mattered to them. I have been here a few times and I would highly reccomend this to anyone

Visited July 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
“Ahhhhhhhh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have been to The New Day Spa a few times. The atmosphere is lovely and the staff is very
friendly and knowledgeable. After long days of hiking the reflexology and massages do the trick.
Look forward to our next visit.

Tucson, Arizona
“Tension be gone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for a couples massage and had a great experience. The massage therapists were very knowledgeable and professional. We really enjoyed the couples room. It was very comfortable and overall a very relaxing experience. Great way to end our day.

Visited June 2013
Sedona
“Terrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Telephoned to schedule 2 hr massage with Joel, unfortunately I was greeted via phone by a Rude and Aggressive receptionist who insisted that she was "unable to just book a chunk of time" as she required a specific massage to be entered in her books rather than accept my desire to determine the best course of action directly with therapist upon my arrival. Having told her "Thanks but No Thanks I will go elsewhere," after I hung up with her, she proceeded to call me back on my private number in an effort to offer me my therapist of choice's private number to schedule an appointment. I go to a Spa to chill out.., not to be stressed by the switchboard.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Deep tissue massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Joel Gregory has old school physical therapy techniques and my shoulders are relaxed for about the first time in my life. Do yourself a favor and call ahead and ask for Joel!