“Great Service!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hundred Rox - CLOSED

Hundred Rox
100 Amara Lane, Amara Boutique Hotel & Spa, Sedona, AZ 86336 (Formerly Gallery on Oak Creek)
+1 928-340-8803
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 89
Description: Enjoy spectacular Red Rock views with indoor/outdoor seating year round. Hundred Rox combines an elegant, trendy vibe with a creative selection of "New World" inspired dishes. Live acoustic entertainment most evenings.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Service!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed at the Amara resort and we decided to dine at hundred rox for dinner, we were impressed by the food and the service, we sat outside looking the beautiful views of the rocks, our server Destan was very knowledgeable about the wine and food, We had the Lamb Rack and my Husband had the Chicken Piccata which were delicious, our server was very attentive and professional, even though the restaurant is casual. Destan is an amazing server and person as we got to know him, he made our dinner very comfortable and memorable.
i will recommend hundred rox to my friends and others!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hello,
Just wanted to thank you for your recent visit to Hundred Rox. We enjoyed having you. I have made it a point to share this review with Destan it made his day. He really does pride himself on service and overall guest satisfaction. I also want to thank you for sharing. We look forward to serving you again.

metro NYC
“Good food, great service & view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were staying at the Amara resort and this was our first dinner in Sedona. Very nice to be able to walk downstairs for a lovely meal after a long day of travel. The decor is beautiful and while it is in the back of the lobby of the hotel, it is separated enough to not feel busy/noisy. You can see the beautiful view from inside, or if the weather permits, sit on the patio and get an even better view! We split a beet salad (fine, nothing great) and the calamari (well cooked and not at all chewy). We both had pasta dishes. My companion enjoyed hers and I also liked mine. It was 'Mediterranean' with some sun dried tomatoes, olives, artichokes and feta. The feta melted and made the dish feel creamy even thought it was not heavy like a cream sauce. My one complaint with most of the dishes is they did all seem a bit heavy - cream and or butter sauces. Delicious I'm sure, but a couple lighter items might have been good, too. We were too stuffed to try dessert.

I will say, the resort offers a wine hour for guests and they have appetizers that the restaurant provides. One night it was a tuna with a soy glaze - it was delicious and had I tried if before my dinner at Hundred Rox, I would have ordered it as my entree when we dined there!

We also had breakfast one morning and while we ate light (fruit and english muffins), they had many delicious sounding choices. I heard another couple making lots of substitutions and the server was so helpful getting them something they wanted. The servers (and bar tenders) were always very friendly and helpful. If I make it to the Amara again, I will definitely have a meal or two at Hundred Rox!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hello,
Just wanted to say thank you for your recent visit to Hundred Rox and taking the time to share. We enjoyed having you. I have shared your comments with the rest of our team because we are working hard every day to improve our guest satisfaction. It's people like you that help make this possible. We hope you have safe travles and look forward to serving you in the future.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Nice place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was my sister's pick for breakfast one of the mornings during our 3 day stay in Sedona. The restaurant is located at the Amara Resort in Uptown Sedona so it was easy to find and had lots of parking. They have both indoor and outdoor seating but of course we chose to sit outside. The outdoor seating area is in the hotel courtyard, so not only is it surrounded by the hotel rooms/balconies but it isalso not that far from the pool. The time of day we were there, there were not too many hotel guests wandering around so it did not bother us at all. There is also an amazing view of the mountains. The food was good and the menu had lots of options including a healthy start section. I had the huevos rancheros and a cappuccino and both were really good. Portions were good size without you feeling weighed down after your meal. Our server was very nice and gave us some suggestions on things to do in the area. Since I only went here for breakfast I can't comment on the other meals offered but I would recommend Hundred Rox and would go back maybe for dinner.

Visited April 2014
Hello,
We just wanted to say thank you for joing us for Breakfast in Hundred Rox. Thank you for taking the time to share. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return.

Chino, California
“A great find in Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We have visited Sedona many times and have several favorite restaurants. On this visit we wanted to try some new places and chose Hundred Rox for our first evening in town. We were very impressed from the moment we walked in and were seated. The menu has many interesting choices. We chose corn chowder to start, which was the soup special for the evening. It was excellent! Both my husband and I had the short rib dinner. It was served with polenta, green beans, a horseradish cream sauce, and some pickled red onions on top. Everything was marvelous!! Our server, Mary, was very friendly and helpful. I really liked the fact that every time she walked through the dining room she had a smile on her face. We will definitely return.

Our only negative was in trying to find the restaurant. It is located in a hotel that is off the main street. After driving around for a while, we finally had to call for directions. We arrived about 10 minutes late for our reservation, but the hostess was very gracious and made us feel welcomed. It would be helpful to have a sign out on the street to give some direction to first-time visitors.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Hundre Rox with us. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return. Next time look for our new sign that will be implemented here in the near future. We work hard everyday to accomidate our guests needs and it is people like you that help make this possible. Thank You!

“Happy hour on saturday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Patio by fountain near creek and pool nice setting. Happy hour event was $3 off appetizer and $2 off drinks.
Cobb Salad was enough for 2 and the Shrimp Wellington was tasty.

Hello,
Just wanted to say thank you for joining us at Hundred Rox and taking the time to share. Look forward to serving you in the future.

Brent knowlton
Asst. General Manager

If you own or manage Hundred Rox, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.