We stayed in the Sycamore Cabin, which has a kitchen, whirlpool bath, a patio, balcony, fireplace, and loft bedroom.
The cabins are closer together than I expected. It's almost like being at camp BUT you have complete privacy in your cabin, which have very solid construction and are impeccably clean.
The staff was very warm and kind. The baked goods (brownies and muffins) were the best of our 10-day roadtrip. The brownies are hands-down the best we have ever had. We want the recipe and just may get the nerve up to ask for it. Breakfast was hearty and tasty and veggie friendly.
You are a couple of miles from a wonderful 2-4 hour hike through a red-rock canyons that crosses over a creek.
Highly recommend Etole for dinner. Best vegan enchiladas I have ever had and their salsa is amazing.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less