“These folks are fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast
995 N Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336   |
Ranked #2 of 31 Sedona B&B and Inns
Chicago, IL
“These folks are fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2009

I'll start with the rooms: Large, well appointed rooms with king size beds (best mattress I've ever slept on!). Fireplace in the room kept us toasty at night. Hot tub on private deck - we stayed in the Serenade Suite and the deck was like a private tree-house! There was a nice-sized flat-panel tv and dvd player (they have movies on-site that you can watch) and a dorm-sized refrigerator (with pre-filled water bottles inside to take on those daytime hikes!).

Next the breakfast: Amazing! The breakfasts are unlike any other. Two courses of sumptuous delight. Coffee, tea, juice and excellent yummy snacks in the afternoon. They certainly take pride in their creations - each morning was something new and unique. They were able to accommodate a vegetarian diet with no problem whatsoever.

Next the location: Stunning! Beautiful landscaping on-site. Private decks for each room and a shared deck with superb views. The location is just outside of Uptown, near enough to the action without being caught up in the hustle and bustle of the tourist attractions. There is a nice hiking trail that begins in the driveway - a must do at sunrise; you won't regret the climb :)

Last but not least, the hosts - Sam, Irith, and Candyce: All delightful in their own way. Together they provide superb local knowledge about the best places to dine, shop, and hike. They even called to make our dinner reservations for us so we could get out to enjoy our day in Sedona! These folks are geniunely invested in your enjoyment of Sedona. They gave us detailed descriptions of the hikes we went on and helped to map out adventures suited to our needs. Their attention to detail makes for the perfect trip.
I will definitely stay at this B&B again.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
prescott, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

Although I can imagine this would be the perfect place for a romantic getaway, I actually chose to bring my mother here as a special treat while she was visiting from Illinois..and I'm SO glad I did. I wanted her to feel pampered, and Sam and Irith certainly delivered. Our room was just beautiful (Mom took MANY pictures). Breakfast was AMAZING (she talked about it for days!) The view from our private balcony was spectacular--we saw one of the most gorgeous sunsets and sunrises I've ever witnessed. And Sam was a wonderful host...very genuine and welcoming (Irith was off that day, or I'm sure I'd say the same for her!) It was truly such a wonderful experience in every respect that I can't wait to go back with my boyfriend!

• Stayed February 2009
Virginia Beach. VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

I stayed in the Memories and Moonbeams room for a personal retreat in January 2009. The views are out of this world, and the service is fantastic. I really enjoyed getting to know Candyce, she was so helpful! The breakfasts were delicious and I really appreciated the maps and helpful hints about the area.

The hot tub under the stars on the private deck is a also great way to relax after a day of exploring, and eating breakfast while looking at the wildlife and waterfall is not to be missed! I highly recommend Sedona Views, they are definitely committed to helping you have a memorable stay in Sedona. The entire Inn is also beautifully decorated, warm and very inviting. I've stayed at many B&B's in my travels but few can compare to the coziness and service offered here.

Thank you again for sharing such a wonderful treat!

Laura

• Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

best stay in the world,from the very 1st moment we arrived we knew 3 nights was never going to be enough,the incredible views from our balcony were breathtaking,then we saw the hot tub,wow!,the room wow again the sumptuous bed,jacuzzi bath and fire made it hard to leave the room.our hosts sam,irith and candice were so friendly and helpful and then the breakfasts,boy they were to die for, and then afternoon snacks and fresh lemonade as well.
great tips for sightseeing and restaurants was invaluable.we were made to feel very special.if you visit sedona this a must stay place. alan&alyson london

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

The room was so spacious, even with a king sized bed. The bed was so comfy and luxurious, with down comforters that just hug you. It had a jacuzzi tub inside, and the spa outside was awesome. We could relax outdoors in the spa and see the most beautiful view of the redrock. When the sun went down, the stars went forever. The owners are very friendly, interactive and personable. They had plenty of recommendations, and they helped with reservations. The food was exquisite. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

My boyfriend and I went to Sedona to escape the freeze that is New York City this time of year. We chose Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast to start our trip off in a luxurious way. It was just perfect. We stayed in the Sweet Dreams room. It was gorgeous- from the view of the sun over the tops of red rocks outside to the artwork inside (exquisite Native American pottery and Kachina dolls) the simple yet well-designed and spacious room. The king size bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and the hot tub- a private 2 person tub on our patio- was amazing. The owners, Candyce, Sam, and Irith, were fantastically helpful in acquainting us with Sedona and advising us on travel to the Grand Canyon. The large breakfasts (which alternate between sweet and savory) were also delicious. My boyfriend is vegan and they went to great lengths to provide him with a scrumptious breakfast similar to the nonvegan fare. They were truly concerned and invested in our experience of Sedona- we followed their recommendations for the whole trip and it was great!

San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

My husband and I traveled to Sedona in the past, but only for a day trip. We were looking for a place that would be quiet and peaceful. You will find that, and more, at Sedona Views. Sam and Irith were so very helpful from the time we first booked the trip, right until we had to leave for home. They had our room warm and cozy for our late arrival (fireplace was lit, light on, and jacuzzi going). They sat with us and gave us an orientation to Sedona the next morning, from what restaurants to eat at, hikes to go on, to other sites to see. Candyce made sure each breakfast was incredibly delicious each morning! We met wonderful guests who stayed there as well. The views from our room (Mountains and Moonbeams) were spectacular! The bed was so comfortable that we both wanted to take it home! We also enjoyed the bath amenities, and they have everything from shampoo to robes and toothpaste, etc. in case you forget yours. We enjoyed the jacuzzi under the stars with a glass of wine after a long day hike. The location was perfect, in that it is conveniently right at the edge of uptown Sedona...yet very quiet and away from crowds and noise. It was like a honeymoon for us, and just what we needed. We can't wait to return and will only stay here when we do. The entire experience was fabulous! Thanks again Sam, Irith and Candyce!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!