This resort is lovely. The people cater to your needs and are friendly and helpful. I love the fee so the tipping is not necessary. The grounds are wonderful and our room was very nice. Pricey, but nice to be pampered. The food for breakfast at the restaurant was tasty and the room was not crowded as it was for dinner. I would love to come back and stay for a few days, rather than travel through Sedona as we did this time. The staff was very polite and most welcoming. The turn down service is always a nice touch in the evening as are the fireplaces lit and wine on the terrace.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- l Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- Lauberge De Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.