My husband and I took a side trip from our Route 66 adventure to spend a night at L'Auberge de Sedona. My only regret is only having one night. A huge thanks to Deborah who was super helpful securing our reservation.
Check in was warm, welcoming and informative. We were in a cottage by the creek and it was glorious. A spacious two room bathroom. A perfectly comfortable large bed. There was a cushy seating area with a flat screen tv and wood burning fireplace. They sent over Darren to start a fire for us. He was so much fun to talk to and gave us lots of great tips on the Sedona and Arizona. The fire he lit was a mix of woods including juniper. The smell was enchanting and unforgettable. Once that fire was lit, there was no way we were leaving our room. We ordered delicious burgers from room service and enjoyed the fire. One of the best features of the room was the large deck. Comfy lounge chairs and a great table for snacking. We could see the stream from our deck. They also left chocolates in our room which was a nice touch.
In the morning we went to their Sunday brunch. Hands down the best brunch of my life. One of our servers, Keenan was especially friendly and attentive. I could not believe the selection of this brunch and the high quality of all the dishes. I wish I had a bigger stomach! The best part was the table by the creek. Can't think of a more peaceful and romantic setting.
We took some time to walk around the grounds. Beautiful gardens, tall trees, and structures that fit harmoniously into their setting amongst the red rocks and pines. They have a world class spa that unfortunately we did not have time to enjoy. There are also a lot of planned on site activities for guests such as classes and yoga and they offer a complimentary shuttle up the hill to the center of town. A very nice touch. Wifi is free and fast as well.
It was wonderful to experience L'Auberge de Sedona first hand. From check in to check out everything was perfect and the setting could not be any more magical. I know we will be back soon for a longer stay.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- l Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- Lauberge De Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.