My wife and I spent the weekend, and loved every minute. The place is simple yet elegant, understated but sophisticated, but it is the details that distinguish it. The rooms are a good size, but it is the wonderfully soft sheets, the ample pillows, the luxurious robes laid out, and the extra large and well-appointed bathrooms (including an outdoor shower in ours) that make it special. The service is attentive and top-notch, and with the "no-tipping" policy truly there to serve. The food is good but not spectacular, but when you can dine outdoors by the creek, have drinks on the terrace, or sit in the bar and overlook it all who cares? The spa services are top quality, as is the complementary yoga classes. All in all, just a delightful place to spend a long weekend or a special occasion.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- l Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- Lauberge De Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.