My husband and I stayed at L'Auberge de Sedona to celebrate our anniversary. From the moment of our arrival we knew this was going to be a great vacation. Every aspect of our stay was superb. Our concierge, Nicole, who met us at the door saw to a speedy check in and provided terrific recommendations from where to eat, where to hike and where to see a phenomenal sunset. The valets must log a few miles a shift with the way they literally run to meet your every request. My husband and I ran in the Sedona 10k and did feel a bit of guilt when we realized the valets were running more than we were! Speaking of running, Connor, the bartender, was running just as much. I don't think I have seen someone handle so many customers with such grace and speed. We thoroughly enjoyed hanging out for a drink and appetizer during a leisurely evening visit. The restaurant is wonderful too, even down to the entire staff remembering it was our anniversary and adding happy anniversary chocolates to our dessert plates. Our cabin was beautiful and the views stunning. I cannot state strongly enough what a wonderful time we had and how much I recommend staying at L'Auberge de Sedona. I can only say, that my husband and I have been fortunate enough to have some pretty amazing vacations over the past few years and this is the first time I have felt the need to actually write a review for Trip Advisor. A truly exceptional stay. Thank you so much L'Auberge de Sedona.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- l Auberge De Sedona Hotel
- Lauberge De Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.