“Nice dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Creekside Restaurant

Creekside Restaurant
251 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 (Formerly Ken's Creekside Cafe)
+1 928-282-1705
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 139 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
Janesville
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The place is wonderful. Crab cakes are the bomb! Great staff. Wife nada Caesars salad which was very good and our friend had the hummus platter which ALS was very good. Banana churro was excellent!

Visited April 2014

“Top notch restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This has been our favorite restaurant so far this week. We just stopped in while walking around Sedona and we're absolutely blown about by the meals we received here at lunch time. The chef here is amazing! Everything was presented beautifully and tasted amazing. From the bruschetta, the vegetable roll-ups, the salads, and the sandwiches we were so pleased and happy we made this find. The atmosphere and location can't be beat either.

“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Went out to eat with family of 6 and 2 grandparents. My bill was over $200 which was expected but not worth it at all!
Cold crab cakes, cold soups and very very slow service!!!!!!! The waiter brought me another crab cake, but it was after everyone was done eating including myself and the soup they brought back was brought back after the meal was half eaten. The waiter never once asked if there was anything he could do for me or my family, it wasn't till I was outside waiting for my parents to exit, the manager was outside on the phone when he was off he asked how everything was tonight, I told him the story. He said please wait here a minute I'll take care of your bill. I waited 15 minutes........ for $14 yes he made me wait 15 minutes and thought $14 was an adequate amount. Please don't waist your time or money at this establishment!

Fredericton, Canada
“Good Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My wife and I ate at this restaurant while vacationing in Sedona in March 2014.The atmosphere was good. Had to sit at the bar for 2 hours awaiting a table. Our error for not making a reservation

the food quality was good. The value was good as well.

I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Very good. Convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Decided to go to Creekside Café since it was close to our hotel (Inn on Oak Creek). Food quality and service were very good. I had the pork chop (which was recommended by our server). Others in our party had the trout and steak. Everyone was pleased with their choice.

While its location is along Oak Creek, you can't really see the creek from inside the restaurant. The creek sits well below the restaurant. Thankfully, you can see the red rocks from your table which is an excellent view.

• Visited March 2014