“Simply average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Creekside Restaurant

Creekside Restaurant
251 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 (Formerly Ken's Creekside Cafe)
+1 928-282-1705
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 139 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekside Restaurant, Sedona, Arizona, located at Creekside Plaza, just one block south of 89A and half a block north of Tlaquepaque, is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Creekside Sedona Restaurant features casual Sedona dining at its best with fresh wholesome cuisine, exquisite ambiance, which includes a full service bar, fine wines, spirits, and famous locally brewed beers.
Honolulu
“Simply average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We came to eat here based on the recommendation of our guide on the Pink Jeep Tour. The location is easy to find and there is ample parking...we ate outside and we had a nice view of Snoopy Rock while on the deck. I ordered a chicken salad and was terribly disappointed. The grilled chicken was on a bed of lifeless iceberg lettuce and was definitely not worth the $14 price tag. However, my boyfriend enjoyed his Ahi sandwich.

One thing that I did appreciate was that they have a little kitty cat bank up front that accepts donations for the Sedona Humane Society. A place that supports local organizations like that cannot be that bad! If I go the next time I'm in Sedona, I'd be willing to try it again but would order something else.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Memphis, Tennessee
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The putanesca was yummy yummy yummy!!! Very different from my recipe but delish! Service was good. I sat at the bar. Several locals were there and were friendly.

Visited April 2013
“Sun Tea on the Patio and Lunch Until 3”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The rose hibiscus sun tea is fantastic! I wish I could have had a full pitcher. It is sweetened with Agave so the flavors come through. Sitting on the patio looking at the red rocks of Sedona and drinking tea was lovely. The shoestring fries are also very yummy. Seasoned with their custom spice mix. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and told us so. They serve breakfast until 3 unlike the other cafes in Sedona.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This was the worst restaurant that my husband and I ate at this weekend. It took over 25 minutes to be seated even though there were plenty of empty tables. The whole front of the restaurant was empty. Several waiting customers left due to the long wait. Once we were finally seated it took about 10 mins before our drink order was taken. The food was bland and definitely not worth the wait and price. I definitely will not recommend this place due to poor food and service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wells, Maine
“Wonderful and atomosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food and the service are great. Try the short ribs, they are out of this world. The service is excellent, and they don't keep coming back and asking if everything is all right. Just enough so you know you're not forgotten.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere