“Surprise...NY in AZ? Ahh...that hit the spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 158 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen, Pizza, Bagels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: New York Bagels is a family business, not a franchise. Our family has been serving the baking industry for four generations. We are proud to serve an amazing assortment of bagels, donuts, danish, pastries, NY cheesecakes, breakfast bagels, omelettes, NY style pizza, Deli sandwiches, wraps, lattes, great coffee w/ free refills, butter cookies, wedding cakes and the list goes on and on! Everything is made from scratch on the premises, we take pride in our products and try to give the best friendly service any one would appreciate! We look forward to serving you! !! YOU CAN NOW BRING YOUR OWN BEER AND WINE !!
“Surprise...NY in AZ? Ahh...that hit the spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've all seen the knock off NY businesses trying to re-create the New York bagel and they never get it right! These guys know what they're doing and they are awesome! Great NY-style bagels, friendly staff and great service! My mom (a true Brookylnite) and I ordered everything bagels, lox, cream cheese, capers and tomatoes and a pickle on the side. Bakery items were also sooo good! Yummy and delicious!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sedona, Arizona
“REAL NY BAGELS AND PIZZA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Living in Sedona and coming from NY I missed good Pizza and Bagels.. Well this place has it all! The owner is very friendly and he is right from the Big Apple!

Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Az
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am from NY, and this stuff is authentic. The food is amazing! I am so glad we stopped there. I got a hoagie and an apple strudel. I can't believe I ate all of it. In one sitting. It tasted so good I couldn't stop. My only regret is that I ate all of it in one sitting as I was hurting later.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Exactly what we were craving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Now I know, I'm not a New Yorker, but I happened to grow up with an amazing NY style bagel shop in my boston suburb so not just any bagel will do. My sister and I woke up in the morning craving bagels and thinking we'd have to settle for Starbucks or something but we were pleasantly surprised to find a bagel spot and one with such good reviews. Perfect Everything bagels made the way they are supposed to be made (with salt) and great chive cream cheese. We went back twice on our three day trip!

Visited May 2013
Ashby, Massachusetts
“A little bit of NYC in AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

To our surprise, we found a wonderful NY deli in Sedona. Excellent bagels, and all the fixin's. We grabbed something for our picnic on the way to the mountains. SO glad we did!

Visited October 2012