“Really Good Food Fast!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 139 Restaurants in Sedona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza, Bakeries, Delicatessen, Bagels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The bakers at NY Bagel & Deli are fourth generation bakers and have decades of experience. They are experts at their craft. They know the old Italian ways of doing things and produce the best cheesecake, black and white cookies and cannolis you will find in Sedona. Our bakery cases are filled with delicious creations each and every morning--everything from muffins, bagels, donuts, Danish and more. We also offer lattes and specialty coffee drinks, bagel breakfast sandwiches, NY-style pizza and deli sandwiches. Whether its a quick lunch on the go, a foot long sub for a family gathering or a wedding cake, we can fulfill your needs and delight your taste buds.
Concord, NC
“Really Good Food Fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I stopped by three times during our week stay in Sedona. The bagels are fresh and delicous. My favorite was Egg and Sausage on Sour Dough. Located on Highway 89A
Sedona's main drag. You can get in and out in a flash.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Praise from a New Yawka!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Genuine New York bagels, boiled not baked. Ate here 3 times in a week, best breakfast. Home baked pastries are also outstanding, and my New Yorker husband assured me the pizza was true NY style too. Ted, Chris & Teresa all know what they're doing. Not inexpensive though; even the prices are New York;)

Sarasota, Florida
“Amaze balls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The scones are the best I have ever had. Covered in glace and very moist. Bagel sandwich really good I put chive cream cheese on my egg and ham. Perfect place to grab breakfast before heading back to the airport.

Canfield, Ohio, United States
“Amazing desserts!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I visited Sedona the first week of Oct for our 25th wedding anniversary. After having a nice dinner, we decided we would like to pick up dessert to take back to our room. We spotted NY Bagel and Deli and decided to stop and see if they had any baked goods. Boy did they ever!! A young man named Jonathan helped us. He was so personable and very enthusiastic about how good the desserts were. He was right. They were amazing!! I got a berry chocolate cheesecake that was to die for and my husband got a small chocolate cake.He also thought it was delicious. They were so good, we decided to go back the next day for lunch to try their sandwiches...again, excellent. We couldn't resist ordering desserts to go again. NY Bagel and Deli is a MUST stop when you're in Sedona. :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Outstanding Muffins and Danish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hands down the best muffins and danish in Sedona. I would highly recommend stopping by.
Didn't have the opportunity to try the deli and pizza but will on our next visit. Be sure to say "Hi" to Ted.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere