“Vacation Highlight” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Viewing wildlife, Four-wheeling, Group tours/day tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bristol
4 attraction reviews
“Vacation Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

We took the Broken Arrow/Scenic Rim Tour. The Scenic Rim is something you could do on your own, provided you're a reasonably good driver in a vehicle with high clearance. The Broken Arrow part of the tour, however, is not something you would want to attempt on your own. The ride itself was thrilling enough for our teenage sons. The views were absolutely breathtaking. Add to that a guide who seemed to know the answer to everything we asked {"What's that plant? What's that rock formation called?") and it was worth every penny paid. We passed some other similar tours while we were in Sedona and was glad we had taken Pink Jeep. Some of the other tours had too many people per tour. There were only 6 on our tour (we're a family of 4 and there was one other couple.) Some of the tours had the driver seated separately from the tour group.

Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Something Different and So Much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

What better way to see Sedona than to take a jeep up on the rocks. My husband and I did the Broken Arrow tour and it was just wonderful! Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and the views were breathtaking. We even had an unexpected extended tour when our jeep broke down on a flat out-cropping of rocks!

pa
97 attraction reviews
“Fun, but very pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

If I were rating this on the tour itself, I would give it a 4. The price was just a bit too steep for my sense of value, especially when you add in the tip for the guide. Price is something you can decide for yourself by going to the website. I wish I had known about the C of C discount. I kept comparing the price to the price I paid for a 5 1/2 hour flight from the East Coast and that made it seem way too much. As for the tour, you will get to beautiful spots you most likely will not see any other way. This aspect is why I'm glad I did it, but if your budget is tight I recommend doing hiking instead. The off-roading thrill part is not overwhelming if you've done that sort of thing before although they absolutely do put those jeeps through their paces. We did see private vehicles on the trails and I can't believe anyone would subject their personal vehicle to that abuse. If you've never been off-road it will be a true thrill ride. Our guide, and from what i see by other reviews, i would guess all the guides are very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to please. I would recommend this to anyone who's budget allows as a good introduction to the beauty of Sedona. By the way, my teenage sons found this to be one of their more favorite adventures on our trip.

Indianapolis
9 attraction reviews
“Don't Miss Taking a Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

Our family, 2 parents and 2 teenage boys, took the Broken Arrow Tour and it was excellent.

Manchester, CT
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Day in Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

We just returned from Arizona yesterday. The vacation was fabulous and the Pink Jeep Tour was worth every penny (and I confess that I balked at the price initially). My partner and my 19 year old son thought it was the most fun they'd had in a LONG time. We took the Broken Arrow tour and the scenery was amazing. Our guide, Shan was knowledgeable and FUN. We would definitely go again!!