“Good Tour!” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Group tours/day tour, Viewing wildlife, Four-wheeling
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1960, Pink Jeep Tours has been providing the most talked about off-road adventures in the Southwest. Our award-winning excursions are known as the premier must-do tours in Sedona, Arizona. Whether you're seeking rugged adventure, Native American history, nature, geology or panoramic vistas, Pink Jeep Tours has the right tour for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Canada
33 attraction reviews
“Good Tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I took the grand entrance tour from Pink Jeep Tours. I am not a fan of tour guides or their tours since wherever I go I like to do my own research and I learn more that way. I took it for the grand canyon only because I was not sure of the discrepancies of getting to the grand canyon considering its completely out of the GPS area and all things related such as getting lost and wasting time since the drive down from Phoenix was already a 3hr drive. I opted to have the pink keep tours for assurance to get to the grand canyon. The service was definetly exceptional by all workers for Pink Jeep Tours. The price was about $150 for the grand entrance tour for 2 people. I have to say I dont recommend this tour if your just going to see the grand canyon (take your car and pay the $25 fee to get to the grand canyon). Only take this tour if you want the tour guides information on the grand canyon. However I would recommend the other tours they offer (ones that go on cliffs and over rocks) because the jeep ride itself was fun and would have been exciting that way. On the grand entrance tour the jeep only takes you to different points of the south rim of the grand canyon and you get a chance to hop off and take pictures at different points. The tour guide will normally offer this service to you and usually carries binoculars (which offers spectacular views of the grand canyon if you arent already amazed with your eyes). The Pink Jeep Tours location is at the National Geographic Center - they do have quite a bit of free parking but it was fairly busy on July 4 weekend when I went.

Gilbert, Arizona
“Off Road Jeep Tour was Awesome! Horseback ride, not so much.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a lovely weekend in Sedona for 4th of July weekend. We took the Diamondback Gulch Tour and horseback ride. This was our second tour with Pink Jeep. We really enjoyed our jeep ride, our driver was very knowledgable and fun. As for the horseback ride, I wouldn't waste my time on that again. The trail we went on was very rocky and the horses had a hard time on it and there was not much to see. The horses were unkept looking as was the saddle and blanket and our tour guide was not all that personable. While all of the horses were looked to be well fed and watered, all of them needed a good brushing and a little TLC.

Visited July 2013
PinkJeepSedona, Manager at Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Pinchc44: Thank you very much for sharing your experiences, both positive and negative, on the Wrangler Round-Up Jeep & Horseback Combo Tour. We're glad that the jeep tour portion of the tour fulfilled your expectations, however we are sorry that the horseback portion of the tour did not. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we thank you for taking the time to share your observations. Improving the experience for future customers is our goal and your feedback will certainly enable us to do just that. We have made note of your specific observations and are working currently to assure that they are not repeated. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again in the future!
Johns Creek, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

David was our driver and guide for the Broken Arrow trail at sunset. We were a group of three couples and we laughed so much and enjoyed the tour! The scenery is breathtaking, and the ride is an adventure. David provided historical facts about the area and the flora and fauna as we traversed the trail. He took many photos of our group with our camera. We loved the adventure!

New City, New York
9 attraction reviews
“Fuul Day Grand Canyon Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great day with Dennis our driver from Sedona to the Grand Canyon. It was a little expensive, but being able to relax and let someone else do the driving was worth it. Our guide gave us a lot of information as he drove which was interesting. The stops at the Grand Canyon were the perfect amount of time. The only drawback was the stop at the 'trading post'. It was a lot of junk. If you want to buy souvenirs, purchase them at the Grand Canyon shops. All in all it was an excellent way to see the Grand Canyon.

Visited July 2013
Dear Alogan11: We really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback on the Pink Jeep Tours Grand Canyon adventure on TripAdvisor. We're glad you enjoyed the tour and felt that Dennis was informative and provided interesting information during your day. Your feedback about the trading post and length of time spent at the stops was very helpful as well. We try to structure the tour in a way that allows you to see the most without feeling rushed, and we like to hear from customers which stops may not have been worthwhile to them. We're always looking for new ways to improve what we do and your comments are valuable. Thanks again and we hope you will visit with us again!
Wesley Chapel, Florida
23 attraction reviews
“Diamond back Gulch tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Pink jeep offers many tours. We took the diamond back gulch tour. Tour lasted about 2.5 hours. Jeep takes you into the desert, climbing and descending steep cliffs and over rocks. This tour does not offer stops (where you get out of the jeep) to take photos. This tour is not for people who can't handle being bounced around for the majority of the trip. Bring water to drink, especially during summer months. Jeep driver was excellent. Jeeps are in great shape, well maintained. I rated it as excellent since my boyfriend loved it. I would have liked a tour that allowed time off the jeep to take pictures.