“Amazing Massage - Total Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 153 Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sedona Body & Soul is conveniently located on 89A in West Sedona between Birch and Willow, just across from Wholefoods. Jyoti specializes in Eden Energy Medicine and Holistic Massage. She also works alongside a few other hand-picked therapists to offer duet (couples) treatments. Soul Readings and Breath sessions are provided by Tod.
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Massage - Total Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Sedona is obviously known for its healing geography, but if that's not enough for you, definitely check out Sedona Body & Soul. I visited this place last month and had the best massage of my life. Jyoti is a fantastic masseuse and is very focused on her craft. Some information to note: Sedona Body & Soul is a residential neighborhood, but if anything I think that makes the experience even more relaxing. The massage room is very peaceful and Jyoti makes sure to answer any and all of your questions or concerns before beginning a session. Get excited for a transformational experience, and be sure to check out this attraction when visiting Sedona!

Visited November 2013

Sedona, Arizona
“Perfect massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Jyoti's ability to be completely present with me during the entire duration of my massage was very healing, and exactly what I needed. She is highly skillful at what she does and is a very compassionate, safe, authentic, and gentle person. My body felt much more relaxed, open, and nurtured after my massage with her. I highly recommend receiving any body work from Jyoti!

~ Sally Reeves Conway, Director of Teacher Development for The Art of Feminine Presence™, Certified Reconnective Healing™ Practitioner, Intuitive Readings, Sedona, AZ

Visited November 2013
Chandler, Arizona
15 attraction reviews
“Ultimately lovely.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I booked a couples massage during my birthday weekend in Sedona. He had been experiencing debilitating lower back pain. I work out with weights so I generally hurt in at least several places, most of the time. We were surprised to find that the studio was actually the guest house of a private home. So once we "got over" the surprise -- we were expecting a more traditional business location -- we just went with the flow and it was just fine. As a marketing guy, I think the owner could and should make more of a point about her location and tout it as a benefit. My husband had the owner and I had another woman, whom I thought of as a Mother Earth type -- big, powerful and sweet. Bottom line: I fell asleep, as is my modus, and he left in more pain than when he arrived. But, lo and behold. the next day his pain "broke" and he was grateful to experience the relief. We weren't bowled over by anything magical, mystical or "healing" but then we're pretty immune to such thoughts. However, we had two damned good massages and would definitely recommend it.

Visited October 2013
Rome, Italy
5 attraction reviews
“incredible very professional massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

place is outrage,massages are perfect,relax is garantied,you will come out fresh and clean ready for another day
when you are in Sedona do not miss this place,should be visited.

Visited August 2012
Millersburg, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
“Great massage.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a couples massage. I priced massages all over Sedona and in addition reviewed clients remarks about those facilities. Most hotel spas are WAY over priced. We found Sedona body and soul. We loved the therapist professionalism. The massages were wonderful and relaxing. I'd recommend this business to anyone who likes a good massage at a great value! Don't be surprised, but the business is attached to the owners home. Enjoy.