“Amazing Italian Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Chandler, Arizona
“Amazing Italian Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My family and I went to DeFalco's this past Sunday and I fell in love with this place. I am from New York and have tasted great italian food and this is the best I have had since living in NY. There were 6 of us and it is not a fancy place. You order at the counter and they bring your food to you at the table. You are surrounded by a Deli with incredible meats and cheeses and desserts, which I got lost just looking at them. Now for the food,

We all ordered different items so we can all taste each others. I got the Caprese Salad which was the freshest mozzarella I have ever eaten. I also ordered their "Centurion" Calzone. Amazingly fresh,and huge. I just finished it 3 days later. My wife got their Meat Lasagne which was so delicious I was envious I didn't get one myself. We also ordered a Meatball and their fresh homemade from scratch Sausage, Eggplant and Chicken Parm Hero's. One tasted better than the other. I got a Cremosa to drink which was so tasty. And to keep that heaven coming,we had their Cannoli's for dessert. I live in South Chandler and I won't eat anywhere else for Italian and pizza. It's not around the corner for us, but is well worth the drive. Now if they opened a Chandler location, I would be there everyday. :) Thanks DeFalco's!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Canada
“Great Food and experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We ate here in late October, menu options are plentiful, the food was just awesome and the overall atmosphere is great. Not pretentious, family friendly, staff is great. Impressed with wine choices.

This place is a definite must do when visiting the Scottsdale, and easy to find.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great tuna and meatball sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Love sandwiches and love great deals on wonderful sandwiches. This place serves their subs with fresh meats and veggies for great value. Definitely returning next time in Scottsdale!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Italian Food - popularity tells the story”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is authentic, and VERY italian. They have everything and anything you could want, large portions, and very fresh. This is basically a take-out place, and I recommend you order in advance to avoid the rather long lines and wait after ordering due to the popularity of this place. There is limited seating if you like the ambiance of a grocery store. We had meatball sandwiches this time, but everything here is top shelf. They have all sorts of Italian gourmet grocery items you would only find in an AJ's or Bristol Farms, and even some things you can't. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Perfect Italian Lunch... ya gotta go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We tried it due to the Guy Fieri Triple D history. We have not always had great experiences with Triple D.. but in this case.... our expectations were met/exceeded. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. My wife had the meatball sandwich (1/2) and I had the Italian Sausage, Onion, and Pepper sandwich with marinara sauce. Both on the crusty Italian baguette. Both were excellent. My wife went crazy in the small market/deli... bought a pound of capicolla and some olive oil. She will be back for others. This is a small, quaint place where you go for the food... in a very casual, friendly manner. It is in a small strip mall. Value is great... our sandwiches were in the $5 range.

• Visited October 2013