When vacationing I love finding gems in the rough. I found this hotel through kayak; saw the design, price and location, and booked it (via the hotel's website) for two nights. Done and done.
The 3 Palms seems to be joining the likes of many old-school motels turned rejuvenated, modern hang-outs. The outside of the building appears to have been built in years gone by, but has a fresh coat of paint and a completely redone interior. The whole place has a modern/contemporary feel.
The pool area is a nice place to relax after a hike, shopping, etc…
I can’t say enough about the location. Although it's about 12 mins from the shopping district, the location is great and close to the hwy. It is across the street from a park with a running/walking trail. On the opposite corner, there’s a grocery store, in case you want to pick up snacks, sunscreen, wine or the like. Finally, being only 20 mins from Sky Harbor Int’l airport, you can relax soon after your flight gets in.
The front desk, restaurant and housekeeping staff''s service was attentive.
The rooms a decent size, clean and had all the amenities I’d expect. For a three-star, it was impressive to have extras like: bath robe, microwave and fridge. There was adequate space to hang clothes and store personal items. Generally, I found it to be pretty quiet, but you do hear people if they are talking when they walk by your room, so if you want a quiet retreat, ask for a room at the end of the hall.
The 3 Palms’ restaurant, the Avalon, offers nice food and good service, all in a funky atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale