I had the opportunity to spend my birthday weekend at the 3 palms in Scottsdale, Arizona. I was impressed with the welcoming upon my entrance to the facility. I was greeted and treated with a warm smile from the first person I saw to the last person when I left.
My room was excellent to say the least, I have to thank Mr. Guerra for the beautiful accommodations and for taking care of all the arrangements dealing with my stay. Mr. Guerra you are awesome.
Another part of my weekend arrangements dealt with a Blu Sol Spa appointment. I had a massage and facial. Claudia escorted me into a room where the ambiance was so relaxing. She delivered a massage that addressed every area concern we had talked about. The stokes were well delivered with the right amount of pressure. Claudia you were amazing with your techniques. Sheryl delivered a wonderful facial with some massaging included and was very relaxing. I fell asleep.. I had such personalized treatment from beginning to end. When I left I had to come back to pick up something that had been forgotten and it was waiting form me at the front desk. I also got a follow up call from Mr. Guerra asking how my stay was going and if I needed anything. And Although I never saw Mr. Guerra he made sure I was taken care of. I thank you for a wonderful weekend stay. I would definitely come back to enjoy the 3 palms.
Thank you all for making my birthday weekend a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale