I arrived in PHX early and Branden got me a room at 9AM. Great pool and room was just fine. A steal at $40 per night. Old Scottsdale is very close, as is the 101 loop. I will stay there again. Smokers--all you need to do is step outside as all rooms exit to outdoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale