“Would reccomend!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Would reccomend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the 3 Palms for 12 nights on business. Our room was clean and the staff was very curtious. For such a long stay, I wish we had gotten a room with a kitchenette or sitting area, our regular king room started feeling small after a while. Our bed was very comfortable. Wish I could buy pillows like that!
The pool area was very nice, relaxing and clean! There was a bar at the pool, but it was never open on any of my trips to the pool. In general the hotel was very quiet and my room was cleaned and serviced very quickly. There is an onsite washer/dryer that we used and was very handy to have available. We did get 'yelled at' a few times because we were watching our movies too loud for our neighbors. That was because the sound on the tv while using the DVD player was horrible, and we had to crank it up just to hear the dialogue, then a scene with music would come on and it would be extra loud. The tv had many channels with bad reception also.
I expected a little more out of the 'business center' it had two computers, printers, a sitting area with a tv and coffee/water, and a restroom. A scanner would be a nice addition, I needed one on several occasions and had to take a trip to the local Staples. A phone would be nice to have also. There is a fax machine available if you go to the office, but would have been nice to access that in the business center as well.
Staff was always able to answer questions, and allowed us a late check out to coincide with our later flight out of town. We appreciated that.
The Bistro next door is nice and so is the park across the street. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of the hotel across from the park avoid all the traffic to/from the pool and lobby...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Brandon and Damon are amazing. After the first night we decided we would like a bigger room and they upgraded us for free to poolside. We will definitely be staying here on our future visits. Again, all staff that we dealt with we're very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We live in Tucson and like to take what we call "staycations". We generally stay at the Buttes Resort in Tempe every year. We wanted to step outside the box and try somewhere dif this yr. I called up to make my reservation as we were traveling as a family...7 of us...3 adult children included. It literally took a couple minutes to book. When we arrived they were very accommodating. Emmanuel explained everything clearly including reiterating about the hold that had been placed on my card since that was our first visit there. Then to my surprise after talking he upgraded us as this little staycation was more special this year, our daughter had just graduated Navy A school in TX and had just arrived home. The suites were perfect!! We were even able to redbox it after playing late in the pool!! The pool bar was open during the day and they have an area out there with a flat screen TV as well. They also have a spa service on site. We will definitely be going back!! I must admit I had to look at my bank account as well as the receipt a couple times...I just can't get over the service, cleanliness, and resort atmosphere compared to the price. GREAT DEAL GREAT SERVICE!! Thank You 3 Palms!! See You Soon!

Room Tip: Rooms on the West, parking is on the st....rooms on the East are connected to the property parking...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Three couples stayed at the 3 Palms and we had a great time. Emmanuel at the front desk was great. He tried his best to put our rooms at close as possible and even upgraded us to a suite. The rooms were very nice and clean they gave you a modern feel. The staff through out the hotel were very courteous and helpful. II had to work and had no problem signing on with wifi. We will definitely stay there again and recommend it to our family and friends. Thanks for a great time to rest up.
Jo Jo

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to request rooms be together.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This boutique hotel is deceivingly inexpensive. For $65/night, it's a steal. Though, I do understand why they don't charge normal boutique prices. The rooms are great. Comfy beds, soft linens, big screen TV, DVD player, free wifi, mini fridge and safe deposit box all made for a pleasant rest. So if you're there just to sleep, then I highly recommend it!

However, the rest of the hotel is pretty blah. The layout of the hotel is a bit odd. The lobby is isolated out in front and doesn't connect to anything. The rooms are accessed from the outside, motel style. And the pool is accessed from the parking lot. There's a pool bar, which is a fun concept, but the vibe at the pool was dull, not conducive to sipping cocktails. Maybe some music would add more liveliness. The staff was friendly enough. The restaurant on the property, Sevens' Bistro, is pretty terrible. I had a bad brunch experience there, including mediocre food. I believe they're the ones who provide room service and pool bar food, so beware!

Luckily I didn't come here to spend the day at the hotel, otherwise I would have been disappointed. I just came for a good night's sleep while I was in town, and for that it was perfect.

Room Tip: Get a room across from the park for a decent view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Me and my friend stayed at the 3 Palms during our road trip to LA. The host at 3 Palms was really courteous, friendly and helpful to me. Then hotel service was excellent and we loved it. Our room had one queen bed, a jacuzzi, microwave, freezer. The front desk was very helpful, they gave me the address to a good Thai place to dine for the night.
I am very glad we stayed there and would recommend this place to friends and family !
Also wanted to say thanks to Emmanuel for making this a pleasant stay !

Cheers !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
El Paso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed two nights with my wife and two boys. We booked a suite which was two connecting rooms: one with two queen beds and the other with a sofa bed, tv and small kitchen. It was the perfect set up and the price was very reasonable. Pool was nice. Front desk employees were excellent. Check in was a breeze. Next time we visit Scottsdale we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Check rate directly with the hotel website. It was cheaper than the travel websites.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to 3 Palms Hotel? Share your experiences!