We stayed here for two weeks in March and it was great. We emailed ahead to ask for a quiet room and on check in they had our request. We got allocated a room in B block on the second level and it was nice and quiet. We had the one bed suite and the room was enormous. The main room had a sofa and armchair and a table and two chairs to eat at. It was separated off by a breakfast bar and in that alcove there was a full size fridge freezer, toaster, microwave, sink, gas rings and fully stocked cupboards of mugs, plates etc.
The bedroom was big with a walk in closet with plenty of hanging space and shelves for your clothes. In the bedroom there was another chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets as well so plenty of place to put your gear. The bathroom was located off the bedroom and was clean and stocked with mini toiletries. The shower unit was above the bath. Plenty of towels were supplied.
We had breakfast included and this was the only tiny place they fell down on. It is in the restaurant outside called Jaxon's and it just didn't seem quite big enough for what was needed. Each morning we had to wait in line for sometimes 15 minutes while a table became available and then often you had to share with another couple. Not a problem for us but perhaps some would not have liked that aspect. There were other tables in another part of the restaurant that they kept closed off perhaps due to the amount of staff they had waiting the tables. The breakfast itself was great though. They gave you a card to choose off which had a full cooked breakfast, pancakes, croissants, French toast, cereal or Danish pastries. Each morning you just chose something and it was served with orange juice and unlimited coffee.
At 5-6.30pm there was a free drink available at the pool bar which was a nice touch. We went down about 4 times in our stay on our way out to our evening meal. You got served two drinks straight away each. I usually had the cocktails on the board and my husband had two Buds, you seemed to be able to have anything you liked. It was really busy and a good chance to meet others there. We saw our host one night and it was nice he introduced himself. A lot of the people there seemed to know each other and were travelling on tours from Canada so it was nice as a sole couple to see everyone and chat.
There are three pools all of a good size. The main one is by A block where the pool bar is located and also the spa. All blocks had BBQs to use and C block had a ping pong table. There were also tennis courts and basketball available. Towels are available by the pool.
We didn't hire a car and got ourselves the 15 day bus pass that was for use on the light rail as well and found it to be an excellent service. The stop is right outside the hotel and also the free Orbit trolley goes from there. We found it easy to go to Tempe marketplace, Arizona Mills and Phoenix zoo all with no problems.
All round this is an excellent place to stay. The rooms were cleaned daily and towels restocked and we never had any problems of any sort. It is located in a very good position close to several restaurants within walking distance and the bus stop being right outside is a real bonus. They offer a free airport transfer and they collected us on our arrival within 20 minutes of our phone call and took us back when we left. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located at the border of Scottsdale and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types, or suites are available. The Studio Suite offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to hotel. NOW OFFERING 24 HOUR SKY HARBOR AIRPORT SHUTTLE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale