We have been visiting HSR twice yearly for some 10 years. They have weathered the difficult times and are now enjoying the good. Yes, the rooms need some TLC but in the last three years or so the kitchen and bathroom cupboards have been replaced. Bedding has improved with sheets and pillowcases now fitting the beds. We are told that the next investment will be to replace the old, very outdated televisions.
When we arrived for our last trip the little apartment was missing many items from the kitchen. A quick trip to the front desk and all the missing items were there almost before we got back. We find the staff are all friendly and enthusiastic in making your vacation as good as possible. Couple of warnings though. Dogs are now allowed in Block C so if you have an aversion to canines, avoid Block C. There is no problem in the other blocks. Also the cooked breakfast is now only offered to those who book the daily rate direct with the hotel. No problem there either as Jim's Coney Island restaurant is a very short walk away and provides a great breakfast. The beds are amazingly comfortable. Yes there is noise from aircraft but it is surprising how soon you simply don't hear it. And, of course, is the wonderful happy hour (and a half) every evening. A great social event.
If you are staying there without a car, the public transport is very good with a bus stop right outside the hotel. Lots of good walking in the area also.
There are plenty of really deals to be had at HSR so give them a call.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located at the border of Scottsdale and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free cooked to order breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types, or suites are available. The Junior King offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.