“Dated venue, great location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Scottsdale AZ

You added Travelodge Scottsdale AZ to your Saves list
Travelodge Scottsdale AZ
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6935 East 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (Downtown Scottsdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #74 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Scottsdale
“Dated venue, great location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Overall, I enjoyed my two night stay with Travelodge, Scottsdale. I was only in the room to shower and sleep, but the location was great for my needs. There were a handful of nice shops and restaurants within walking distance. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. My only complaint is that the room doors slam shut. So as my neighbors were coming in and out of their rooms (early in the am or late at night) I was disturbed by the noise.
Simply put, if you are looking for a place to sleep at a good price, this is a good choice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Davis, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The location was perfect for my annual week of Giants Spring Training Games, within walking distance of the ballpark & other Old Town attractions. And the price was very reasonable, as I booked early through the Wyndam Rewards program - the desk clerk told me they were currently charging double the rate I paid. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet and the free wi-fi was strong. It had free in-room coffee and there was a limited morning continental breakfast - which was OK for me, as I'm not much of a breakfast eater. These were the most important points for me. On the downside (and all these were less important to me) were: 1) the property could use some refurbishment/upgrading - the landscaping is a little scruffy in spots 2) the table in my room had one broken leg, which detached when I moved it slightly to get it closer to the nearest outlet for laptop plug-in (I reported it, but told them they could replace it after my stay, since I was able to re-attach it and brace it against a wall) 3) the aforementioned outlet was inconveniently located behind the bed - I find this to be a problem in more than a few hotels and motels 4) they charge extra if you want a microwave and fridge - no "bigee" for me, as I seldom use a microwave, although I do like a little fridge for sodas & waters - I just refilled my "Igloo" ice chest a couple times a day this time 5) only one ice machine for the whole complex. I summation, the place met my basic criteria: location, price, comfort, strong free wi-fi and safety. I would stay here again based on those criteria.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Scottsdale AZ? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Scottsdale AZ

Address: 6935 East 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Ranked #74 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Scottsdale AZ 2*
Travelodge Scottsdale 5th Avenue, steps from the boutiques of Scottsdale's famed 5th Avenue. Our recently renovated guest rooms allow you to rest comfortably for business, golf, shopping, or simply enjoying the beautiful weather in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We are located just seven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, 6 miles from Arizona State University Tempe Campus, 2.5 Miles from ASU SkySong Research Center, and less than a half mile from the Scottsdale Fashion Square. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Scottsdale AZ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Scottsdale Az Hotel Scottsdale
Scottsdale Ramada
Ramada Scottsdale

If you own or manage Travelodge Scottsdale AZ, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.