a friend a i stayed at this Travelodge as a treat by one our mutual friends, as we were in town unexpectedly and worse for wear. We just needed a comfy place to spread out, clean up, nap and reboot. Im not sure what she paid for a nights stay here, but considering the price tier of the hotel I'd say we got a rockin' deal.
The rooms are HUGE by todays standard
It's on the artsy (quiet) side of Old Town Scottsdale
There are TONS of shops, eateries, galleries and bars within a 4 BLOCK radius of this place.
It didnt appear much from the outside (not bad, just blended) but was remodeled just a year ago and they're still making improvements.
FREE CONTINENTAL Breakfast! Who can be mad at coffee, pastry bites, fresh fuit, bagels and cereal for free, fetched by someone other than me @6AM??
I will make this my regular place to crash when in town with the band or a last minute weekend VaCa stay.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Scottsdale Az Hotel Scottsdale
- Travelodge Scottsdale Az Hotel
- Scottsdale Ramada
- Ramada Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the Travelodge Hotel in Scottsdale. A brand newly remodeled hotel with EVERYTHING new. We have a free deluxe contl. breakfast and a large new heated pool. All rooms come with a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and board. We have a workout room, and Free wifi. We are located in old town Scottsdale walking distance from many restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Scottsdale AZ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.