We stayed here two nights while taking in spring training games. It was a good location to for getting to the games, but a great location for taking in Old Town Scottsdale. It is a very nice facility and the staff was more than kind. My only complaint would be that the open bar area around the pool could get loud at night toward the weekend and the street seemed that ran in front of it seemed to be busy at all hours of the day and night. But you could walk to all the shops and restaurants of Old Town, walk to Scottsdale Stadium and it was only a short drive to other stadiums as well. I would probably stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.