“Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Scottsdale for nearly 2 weeks. I was in Scottsdale for medical care at the Mayo Clinic. The Sleep Inn has a special rate for Mayo patients - way cheaper than anything I could find online. You need to contact the hotel directly to get it. Everything was always spotless! The breakfast room staff constantly clean throughout the 6-10 am breakfast hours. I swear every surface in the hotel is cleaned every day. The staff was both knowledgeable and friendly - more caring than they had to be. They were all so welcoming. Every single part of my stay was fantastic - I can't image a way in which it could have been better. I ate breakfast every morning out on the patio by the pool. I got to enjoy the birds before it got too hot for them to fly around. I had a problem with a slow drain in my sink. I went out and when I got back a few hours later it was fixed. The bed was really comfortable. Except for those walking by my room in the hallway, I never heard anyone noise. No noise at all coming from adjacent rooms. They offered a lot of variety for breakfast and cookies in the afternoon. It was a really good location in Scottsdale - just off the intersection of N Scottsdale, E Bell and Frank Lloyd Wright. If I ever come back to the Phoenix area, this is where I'll stay. I would recommend you stay here, also. I found the hotel on Trip Advisor and was truly happy with the choice. I'm sure you will be, too!

Room Tip: I asked for a ground room floor so I wouldn't have to deal with stairs - not a problem.
Green Features: There was an extra waste basket in the room for recyclables. They have a description of their practices in the hotel book.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Beverly F,

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments. It’s guests like you that make our jobs of providing excellent service and accommodations very rewarding. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My mother and I came to Scottsdale to visit the Mayo Clinic in an attempt to find a treatment for my cancer. I booked with the Sleep Inn due to it's closeness to Mayo as well as it's shuttle service. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel towards the staff at this hotel. The hotel itself was very clean and definitely suited my needs. The staff, however, not only met but EXCEEDED my every need. When I needed to get to Mayo at 5:00 am for a procedure, I was informed that there was an issue with the shuttle and it would not be available. They then arranged for a car to pick me up and take me - and they insisted upon paying for it! When we returned that evening I was not feeling very well due to the procedure. The young woman on duty at the desk brought up Sprite and crackers! I sincerely hope that the manager of this property understands and appreciates what a wonderful crew he/she has on hand.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Vicki C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your nice review about your recent stay with us. Being away from home for medical reasons can be quite stressful, and we do what we can to make our guests comfortable while they are with us. Everyone here enjoys delivering the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your kind words. We hope you can come back and stay with us to enjoy more of what Scottsdale has to offer on a future visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Was very surprised with this hotel. Came to visit family and we're looking for a good hotel with a price within our budget. Very clean! !!! Friendly staff!!!! Great price too!!! My family and I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Judy R,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. We look forward to serving you here again.

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The "Sleep Inn " name does not bring to mind a great hotel but that's what this one is. The front desk staff is the best. The free breakfast was big bouns and the rooms were much better than I ever ecpected. The shuttle driver went out of his way to get us where we needed to go.The price 78.00 What could be better ? While not a resot by any means If you are in Scottsdale and need a really good hotel for the night this is the place..
Liam & Colleen
New York

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear fglawihio,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review about our hotel. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. We value your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Nouméa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Really nice hotel, clean, quiet....
Cheap, excellent bed, comfortable, good breakfast until 10am.
Good emplacement with a restaurants and bars just near the hotel. We can go by walk.
I'll keep this hotel in my favorites. Late check out. Thank you

• Stayed June 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear liselian,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

It's not billed as 5 star, but everything is clean, everything is well maintained, the staff is great, and you can't ask for any more than that. I spent 3 nights there, and when a property is managed with attention to detail, it shows. I have only one minor complaint, or rather a suggestion. The waffle maker is very popular at the (free) breakfast, and there was a wait for it every morning. A second one would be greatly appreciated.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear aero4000m,

Thank you very much for posting your excellent comments about your recent stay with us. I agree that a second waffle maker would be nice and breakfast, and we will keep that in mind as we continue to make improvements to our operation. We value your business and your feedback, and appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been travelling through the USA for several weeks and have stayed at some great value hotels however this is the first place where I felt they were really going green!! The rooms had so many wonderful little ways of doing this. I smiled when I saw they had a recycling bin/trash can in the rooms (the only hotel I have seen this in). Power saving switches on lights and bulbs, water saving shower head etc. All this was not at the expense of a great room meticulously cleaned. Comfortable bedding. Great friendly staff, fridge, microwave, free wifi and generous room size. The wardrobe was also generous if your staying for a few days. Nearby shopping centres and an abundance of dining options make this a great choice and the nightly rates are well priced. Helped me feel at home. Would stay again here soon.

Stayed May 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Pixiemel,

Thank you very much for posting your great review about our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We endeavor to do everything we can to keep our hotel as green as possible and it's very nice of you to mention it in your remarks. We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road? Share your experiences!