“Amazing Service !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 78 Hotels in Scottsdale
Montebello, California
“Amazing Service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was my first visit with Sleep inn on 12/13/12, I arrived around 9pm and immeadiatly felt welcomed by the front desk. After checking in and settling down in my room about 11pm I started to get really hungry due to the plane ride and not really having anything to eat, so I decided to call front desk and ask if they have room service available which they do but not at 11 pm, so the front desk said they would try to see what they could do for me. about 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door with a bag of munchies !! I was very very overwhelmed as this has never happened to me at any other hotel.. other hotels would just say " sorry room service is already closed " and leave it at that but Sandra went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied which was very impressive. I will now ONLY stay at Sleep Inn every time I am in Town. Thank you very much!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to make your very first every TA review about your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that we met your lodging needs and exceeded your hospitality expectations, and look forward to doing the same and more every time you are our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orange County, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

During my 3 nights stay at the hotel, not only I get a clean room that everything works well, I also get great services and friendly smiles. Charity(spelling?) who checked me in was very helpful explaining everything I need to know about the hotel. Sandra who works at night audit was very friendly helping me with questions that i had. The hotel is in a very clean and safe area with lots of restaurants, shops, and near freeways. This is the hotel of my choice on my future visits to this area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your visit and nice review and 5 star rating. Charity is wonderful and makes sure that everyone has everything they need to make their day as good as it can be. Sandra does a great job of taking care of the hotel and everyone in it every day. We really appreciate your kind words and recognition of jobs well done .I hope you will let us serve you again the next time you are in town.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is our 2nd visit (lst was Aug 2012) This one was November 28th thru Dec 2nd. All we can say is that we got treated as good as we did the lst time there if not better. They made us feel like we were at home. I was voted as guest for the day, and was given a nice basket with goodies that were left in our room. If and when we have to return to the Phoenix area, we will definitely stay at this Hotel.

Aaron & Marilyn Lafer (Abq, NM)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for coming back to stay with us and for your great review and rating. We are very lucky to be able to get to know our guests, and we really enjoy making everyone feel comfortable here. We look forward to welcoming you back into our family again soon.
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

My visit was for a medical visit to Mayo Clinic. I was here in 2010 & had excellent service then also. On this visit, I used the hotel shuttle to go Mayo - but didn't realize that there were 2 locations & my 11 am appointment was for a different campus than the closest one that the hotel shuttle usually transports you too. I made a 10:30 shuttle appointment & arrived at my first campus @ 10:45 only to find out I was not where I needed to be! Yikes! Well, to make a detailed story short - Nick, my shuttle driver, came back & picked me up & we boogied on over to the other campus ASAP - and I was still able to be seen by the Dr.! Nick really went above & beyond for me & I wanted to let Sleep Inn staff know how grateful I am! I'm very very sick & came from Prescott to be seen, made the appt. months ago & would have really been out of luck had it not been for Nick that day - so thank you Nick & Sleep Inn! Also, Allie was just lovely in the evening, as well as all staff I came in contact with. I have a service dog & they were all very friendly to my service dog & welcoming. My only comment of constructive criticism that I have is the room/air freshener that housekeeping uses is too strong & overpowering. It was giving me a headache in my room - opening the window & running the fan/ac helped - then had food delivered which helped mask that strong scent. I could even smell it the next day at the check out desk & lobby area - it is an intrusive fragrance that is just too strong - especially since many use this location for hospital / medical needs - they may be chemical sensitive or suffer from migraine or seizure conditions which this will aggravate. That said, everything was well cleaned& my room was lovely.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for remembering us and returning to stay with us. We value all guest input and I'm sorry about the air freshener being so strong. I will review our procedures to make sure everyone is using the proper concentration, so this does not recur. I'm glad Nick was able to help you out, and I'll be sure he receives the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope you'll be our guest again when you're feeling better and can enjoy and relax a bit here.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I just would like to say this is just the greatest place to stay the staff especially one special employee Sondra Hernandez is the most accomodatIng and Most gracias person I have ever dealt with she is So helpful and Goes the extra mile to help everyone? We have been going out to Scottsdale for my sons medical visits and is always pleasant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here. Sondra is a wonderful member of our team, and leads by being a excellent example of a hospitality professional. I hope your son's visits are beneficial, and that you will be able to enjoy more of our area on future trips to Scottsdale.
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My typical stays in Phoenix have me stay in another chain hotel, but that will not the case moving forward. During my last stay, a particular staff member made quite the impression on me. Sondra went completely out of her way to ensure that I was comfortable and enjoyed my stay with them. I will definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay, and for taking time to share your experience here. Sondra is terrific,and inspires all of us to do our best with every guest, every day. I'll make sure she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to serving you here again the next time you are in the Valley of the Sun.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was in Scottsdale for convention at the Westin. Chose Sleep Inn based on favorable reviews and proximity to the Westin (1.3 miles). Hotel was exceptionally clean and staff was very helpful / pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable w/ functioning windows (3rd floor) which was a plus for some fresh air!
Breakfast was good and eating area very clean and well attended.
Great area for being able to walk to area restaurants / bars.
Clean safe part of town (very clean!)
They provide a free shuttle for transportation to anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel.
Nice workout facility, free internet/printer.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Scottsdale. We really appreciate your strong recommendation and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Been to Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road? Share your experiences!