I stayed here for business recently. Service is excellent. From the time I stepped off the Super Shuttle until I left for the airport, I received top-notch service. I arrived at 11 am and still, the cheerful woman at the front desk provided me with a beautiful room on the 3rd floor. Room was great. Loved the french double doors. Bed was extremely comfortable; room was super quiet. Bathroom was quite nice. I upgraded my room to include a high speed connection and breakfast for $14. The breakfast was delicious...especially the spectacular fresh fruit including raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries. I ate lunch out on the patio...great weather and beautiful spot. Cobb salad was delicious.. Pasta dinner was good too. Bar was quiet but had good wine. Best part of my trip was the free transportation to local businesses, restaurants, shops, etc provided by the nice valets out front. No charge to drive me to my destinations...I tipped generously. Would stay here again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale