We stayed At this hotel for 6 days in January as it was very convenient to our friends. The staff was fabulous. They made us feel very,very welcome. it rained for several days and the staff gave my husband a free totes umbrella. My husband bought breakfast each day. The waitresses made sure he was more than happy and gave him extras. On the last evening our plane left at midnight, so management let us remain in our room until 7:00 pm.at no additional charge.
Our room was very nice and comfortable. All of the rooms are suites so there is a separate living room with French doors separating it from the bedroom. We always like a lot of towels which housekeeping kept us well supplied. Since the weather was horrendous for 6 days, we could not enjoy the outside pool area.
This hotel is mostly booked by business people. It is a large hotel but it is really not one of Scottsdale's family resorts which are more costly. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.