I stayed one night at this property in November 2012. I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in a bit of an odd location, inside a business park - the location makes it hard to find, but it also means that after 5PM things are very quite as the business park empties out leaving the hotel guest to a peaceful spot. The rooms are comfortable and big. My room had a sitting room and bedroom along with a large bathroom.
I ordered room service, which was served promptly, despite it being late and a holiday. I had the blackbean burger which was very tasty.
Parking was free and convenient. The hotel is located within a short drive of Frank Lloyed Wright's summer home, which is a great spot to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.