I stayed here for one night in June 2012 for business. Even though the hotel was currently under construction and despite the fact that the curb appeal was limited for this property, I still enjoyed my stay. I traveled with 2 business colleagues. They said they were also put in rooms that had a suite-type feel: you had a large living room/kitchenette along with a bedroom that could be closed off by french doors. The bathroom was completely redone and had a separate tub and shower with high end granite and tile. Breakfast was great with the omlette station. It was also very near a large, high end shopping mall. Perhaps it will be better once the construction is complete. I had to check in and out of a ballroom; breakfast was in a conference room. It definitely detracted from the experience. However, since this was a quick business trip, I can't complain too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive desert resort on palm-studded grounds, with scenic views of mountains and the Sonoran Desert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott At Mcdowell Mountains Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Mcdowell Mountains
- Marriott Scottsdale