My lord! just read some of the reviews about this hotel,and cannot beleive the things people moan about!! UNless you are the Queen or Bill Gates, then i cannot imagine what could possibly dissapoint you about this hotel! Could it be that the amazing desert panorama was no good? or the splarkling mother of pearl pool was not pearly enough? Maybe the live singing in the spactacular Mary elaines( where your handbag gets its own stool!!)was not to your liking? Come on people this place is AMAZING and im not easily impressed. Its beautiful, elegant, and the food is spectacular! The sunday brunch is the best event i have ever eaten at. The setting is incredible, the staff lovely and the works of art very impressive. If the only thing people can moan about is the price of the parking, then you probably couldnt afford to go here in the first place. the guy who moaned about the mini bar>>come on you were probably too drunk to know youd drunk it!. This place is all about luxury and oppulance, if you mind about the money, give it a miss there will be a holiday inn nearby. If however you like the high life go for it its great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale