We were travelling in a family of 10 :6 adults & 4 kids ages ranging between 2-7yrs. The whole hotel & the rooms was very luxurious; the rooms were huge with luxurious bathrooms. The restaurant where we had breakfast was very well based, roomy & extended outdoors. Food fare was regular breakfast type & well presented with good variety. The waiter who attended to us was helpful, delightful & made us feel very welcome; I wish I can recall his name to commend him - this may help : my family had breakfast on 26 July 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale