This was our second visit to “The Phoenician”. You always worry if it will be as good as the first time. It did not disappoint The attention to service is still excellent. The grounds, golf course and hotel are first rate. We dined off the resort but we did use the service to and from the local restaurants which was great. Our breakfasts and lunches onsite were very good. The bar in the main dining room is a must for the view and service. The only issue was the rebuild of the pool area (very noise) but to be fair it's not something that would be normally happening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale