We stayed here for 2 nights for a short get away and it was great.
First the pro's:
- Grounds are beautiful
- People working at the hotel are super friendly and helpful and appear to be everywhere, so you don't have to go searching for someone to get an answer
- Lots of really nice pools
- Righ near Camelback which is great for hiking
- GYM has the best equipment and is very large, super nice and I stay at hotels often
- Restaurants are great and affordable
The major con is that some of the rooms have really bad views and they charge $50 a night for connecting rooms. Other then that, the hotel is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone for a nice get away. One small thing, if you have a stroller its not that stroller friendly when walking around outside, but they will load it in a golf cart and drive you to your destination...a nice bonus in the heat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale