My spouse had a business trip, but it was all relaxing for me. We stayed in a casita, down the hill from the lobby and main hotel buildings. Very quiet and close to the golf clubhouse and spa. The pools were beautiful and the adults only pool kept the splashing and noise to the kiddies at the waterslide and other pools. This is a beautifully manicured property about 30 minutes drive from the Phoenix airport. It is a bit on the older side, but the main evidence of that was some dated wallpaper. A few of the standout features of our room were a true walk-in closet with a separate overhead light, a dimmer switch for the bathroom lights, and great furniture on the deep balcony with thick cushions on the chairs and chaise. The view of Camelback Mountain from our balcony was the icing on the cake. The walking paths throughout the property and cactus garden are a unexpected addition to the usual resort hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale