I recently spent a week at The Phoenician on a business trip. My room was very comfortable, a great bed, spacious bathroom with the nice touch of a vanity stool so you can sit to blowdry your hair, comfortable seating options on the balcony,Keuring coffee maker (with room in the minibar for fresh milk which you can buy at the cafe). My view was very mundane- looking over a ballroom rooftop and straight at another wing of the hotel , so if you want a great view be sure to request it.
Special shout out to the folks at room service who were spot on time with 4:30AM pre-orders.
The property is very attractive, lovely pools and greenery.
Steak dinner at JG Steakhouse was excellent and pricey - all the dining options are pretty expensive. The Ice Cream Parlor and Cafe staff were great (thanks Shant) and it is an excellent lunchtime option for salads and sandwiches. Relish Burger Bistro was fun - everyone loved their version of tater tots. We also enjoyed evening drinks on the main terrace overlooking the pools.
The hotel staff are uniformly pleasant and helpful and I was thanked for staying by several different employees all week.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.