I've never been sold on the "spa experience." It seems like a lot of hotels are trying to distract the traveler from the reality of the location. Although solid and luxurious, this hotel - to me - is ugly. Dated 70's style is like the Brady Bunch's home - no longer in style. Good impression of the place but I'm not "bustin' out" to go back. In fact, I'm going back to Phoenix and I'm going to try the Biltmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale