I had stayed at the Smoketree years ago when in town for a wedding. I discovered it was also pet friendly (NO pet fee!) so booked a suite for a trip to visit relatives who live in Scottsdale. Considering it's in Paradise Valley, the $110/night rate was very reasonable. No restaurant on-site, but easy walk to upscale AJ's food store/deli. Free WIFI, flat screen in living room, very comfy beds & pillows. Perfect locale and staff was very friendly. Great customer service -- they shipped me the magnifying mirror I left stuck on the bathroom mirror! Nice shady trees, green grass and gardens...too cool to use pool, but it looked very inviting! I will definitely return to Smoketree again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke Tree Resort & Bungalows is a true desert oasis. Five lush acres are home to 26 recently remodeled suites and bungalows. These individual private retreats offer luxury accommodations with all the modern amenities. Enjoy a workout or relax poolside in the manicured gardens. The expert staff arrange everything from golf and tennis to hiking or massage. World-class shopping and dining is just steps away. Life is too short to sleep in chain hotels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your SmokeTree Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoketree Resort And Bungalows
- Smoketree Resort & Bungalows Hotel Scottsdale
- Smoke Tree Hotel
- Smoke Tree Scottsdale