Stayed here Dec.23rd-26th... Check in was fast, the hotel wasn't too busy with being the holiday week... Our room was on the third floor with a lagoon view altho we had so may trees in front of it couldn't see it. The room itself was nice. The bathroom was my favorite as it was large and had a nice southwestern flair. A large walk in closet for your luggage and hanging up clothes.. The bedroom area was large enough, beds had nice linens and comforter altho I think they need to upgrade the mattresses as they were not very comfy.
A well stocked mini bar, coffee maker and a wet bar area was a nice touch. The room itself was very quiet but on our last night the Oklahoma University checked in the whole football team as they were playing in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years so the nice quiet atmosphere of the hotel went away.
We ate at LV Bistro for lunch one day..was very nice and service was good too. One evening ate at La Hacienda..now that place blew me away! The service and the food..not a typical mexican restaurant.. The lighting is very dim but they have little mini flashlights if you can't see the menu..was kind of funny. We also came back on Christmas night to sit in the lounge and had the best time..my husband got to learn about high end tequila's and was brought out a few snifter glasses to try them.. I had champagne and we enjoyed the friendly service too!
It was pretty chilly out in the evening so we didn't go swimming as the pools weren't heated properly..we did use the hot tubs and that was enjoyable.
. We had stepped into Cazadores Bar one evening but wasn't impressed with the atmosphere..very smoky and the bartender wasn't too friendly....didn't go back again during our stay...The reason I don't give this review the highest marks is it is deemed at 5 star and I am comparing it to the Phoenician which is also rated 5 star. The Phoenician really lives up to it.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.