The Fairmont is a very nice hotel with all the "stuff" you would expect to find in a luxury hotel. The service was fine but not exceptional. We stayed in a recently updated room but it was a little small for the four of us. We usually get two rooms on vacation, but the room rate was over $400 per night so we opted to share. The food was also expensive but not out of the norm for higher end properties. We did think the cabana charge was excessive - It was $175 per day plus a hidden service fee of another $50.
Highlights: the tennis staff was great. Our kids took a private lesson and loved it.
The pools are very nice and younger kids will love the slides
Very nice grounds
We have stayed at other properties in Scottsdale and would stay at the Fairmont only if the rate was better. For the rate we paid, we would have preferred the Phoenician. We have stayed at the Hilton, Westin, and Hyatt in Scottsdale and the Fairmont is in line with those properties.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess