The Scottsdale Fairmont sits on about sixty eight acres of land. It is a huge complex with amenities galore. Pools, restaurants, fitness center, shops, conference facilities and a first class wait staff. The property is superb for extended stays. The rooms seem like small apartments and those are standard rooms.
I would suggest to anyone that wanted to experience a luxury property in July and August when the rates are low, this is an excellent place to experience fine living. Every amenity you could want is there. Outside entertainment in open air facilities with service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess