Really nice resort property for family or business travel. service was excellent and prompt -- I was particulalry pleased with the concierge who helped me with plans for a return trip with family (sedona, grand canyon etc.) NB: I was signing the bill for a LARGE week-long group mtg so i was sure to get a lot of attention. The resort is enormous so you should think thru what you want to be near when booking... The rooms are nice but can be loud in certain areas. Just ask them up front. I had a minor noise issue in my room (turns out it was the mini-fridge in the room next door) and the maintenance staff dealt with it promptly and efficiently. Shops were nice and they're even getting a starbucks shortly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess